ApECOR has engineers with advanced degrees and years of experience and practicality to lead state-of-the-art emerging technologies and products. ApECOR has successfully completed several consultation services with companies in the private sector, and has guaranteed the satisfaction of our customers by steady communication throughout and beyond the service period.
Our consulting services are open to any application within the following areas.
- High-power, high-density, high-efficiency DC/DC converters for Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV)
- Solar-powered converters
- Battery charging
- Power Electronics Educational Systems
- Conversion of analog controlled converters to digital
- Switch mode, linear and resonant power supplies
- Low/Medium/High Voltage/Power AC/DC and DC/DC converters
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) circuits
- Low-Voltage High-Current fast-transient VRMs
- Soft-Switching DC/DC Converters
- General electronics and circuit design
- Other relative fields
- Digital System Control with CPLD, FPGA, DSP
- Communication between converters using CAN
- Interfacing Power Electronics Converters with PC through USB or RS232
- Test & Automation: Interfacing Test Equipment with PC through GPIB or RS232
- System Simulation and modeling
Please contact ApECOR to discuss your consulting needs.
This is a no-obligation service, whereby ApECOR's team can assess your requirements and assure your fulfillment.