NEW: 12V to 28V DC/DC (AP13003)
The 12V to 28V DC/DC is a fully ruggedized IP68 boost converter which can be used to power 24V/28V devices with a 12V source. It can handle 60W continuous or 80W peak power. The converter accepts input voltages of 10V to 25V and regulates 28V at no load at its output. The 12V to 28V DC/DC normally regulates the output voltage, but automatically switches to output current regulation if the load is too high. If it gets out of voltage and current regulation at the same time due to excessive load, the converter shuts down and tries to restart after 2 seconds. The power output will be reduced once the internal temperature becomes too high due to extended operation in high load and high temperature conditions. In case it cannot limit the internal temperature by itself, it will shut down due to over-temperature. The converter will automatically start up again once the external faults such as a high load, over-voltage or over-temperature are not present anymore. Thanks to its rugged design it can operate even in the harshest environmental conditions such as in a desert or in rain. In addition it is protected against input and output reverse polarity therefore it will only run if a power source with the right polarity and voltage is connected to its input.
- 65W to 80W Continuous Power Output
- Output Voltage / Output Current Regulation
- Internal Temperature De-rating
- No user input required
- Fully ruggedized design
- Fully Protected, including Reverse Polarity, Over Temperature, and Active Current Limiting
- Polarized SAE plug to connect to source and load
- Compatible with the X-90 Solar: Use it to power the X-90 with 12V sources, or power 28V devices from the aux port of the X-90 Solar
Please contact ApECOR with your request!
Input Voltage: 10V - 25V
Output Voltage: 26V - 29V
Power Output: 65W to 80W
Maximum Efficiency: 97%