PE-iLab Educational Products
The power electronics interactive lab teaches digital control in power electronic circuits. Currently the system includes the hardware (Buck- or Boost converter with DSP controller board), a computer interface to control the converter as well as several lab manuals.
- Buck or Boost operation
- Computer USB Interface to control all main functions and display measured data
- Controllable parameters: open/closed loop operation; duty cycle in open loop; voltage reference, controller type and gains in closed loop; switching frequency
- Measured parameters: input & output voltage, current & power; converter efficiency; duty cycle; switching frequency
- Active Data Logging of all measured parameters
- Hard I, V & duty cycle limits